Two guests | One bed
Located on the very edge of Halifax Harbour, the Watch offers dramatic and immediate views of Halifax’s historic harbour on three sides.
Interiors, furniture and lighting are designed by Canada’s award-winning Studio Munge. Furniture and lighting are bespoke and hand-crafted in Canada. The aesthetic is modern and contemporary yet inspired by East Coast materiality and sensibility.
The living area includes dramatic wood ceilings, a dining table for eight, an extraordinary hand-crafted walnut inset bar and a private tasting room with vintage spirits.
The Watch celebrates the best of local and Canadian art with a curated art collection of paintings, photography and a dramatic sculpture by Will Robinson.
For booking inquiries, please contact the hotel directly: email@example.com
- One King bed
- 2,075 square feet
- 270-degree windows with immediate ocean views
- Bespoke furniture and lighting, designed and crafted in Canada, including an eight-person dining room table, inset walnut private bar and tasting room
- Elevated details from a handcrafted chandelier to a 6-foot custom sculpture from Will Robinson
- A curated collection of original paintings, ceramics and sculptures
- Triple-paned sound-proofed windows with bedside controlled blackout drapes and lighting
- Discreet guest entrance and private catering entrance
- Adjacent Shannon suite and complimentary meeting room, The Wardroom, are available if additional space is required
- Spa-like granite bathroom with separate wet room
- Floating bathtub with views looking out to the mouth of the harbour
- Luxury Aesop bath products and custom Nova Scotia bath salts
- Ultra-fast in-room Wi-Fi
- Two 65” flat-screen Smart TVs with Google Chromecast
- Mobile Key contactless check-in
Amenities & Services
- Access to Muir’s guest-only private speakeasy, BKS
- Windward Wellness centre, fitness facilities and True Colours art gallery
- Exclusive access to Muir’s yacht and motorboat
- Complimentary usage of an executive boardroom, The Wardroom
- Kayaks, paddleboards and bicycles
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Car and driver service