2 guests | 1 bed
Our Standard King rooms are warm and inviting with intimate views of the vibrant Halifax boardwalk. Standard rooms are located on Muir’s low level floors and include custom made-in-Canada furnishings, lighting and textiles designed and crafted for Muir.
Every room is equipped with a separate work and seating area, either with a chaise lounge or table and chair, bedside controls for shade and lighting, ultra-fast Wi-Fi for uninterrupted productivity and a full-size handcrafted walnut bar with a collection of local and international wines and spirits.
A fully compliant accessible room available upon request.
- One King Bed
- 392-506 square feet
- Handcrafted walnut bar featuring a curated collection of local and international wines and spirits, fridge and Nespresso machine
- Original landscape painting and ceramics from Nova Scotian artists
- Triple-paned sound-proofed windows with bedside controlled blackout drapes and lighting
- Spa-like granite bathroom with separate wet room
- Luxury Aesop bath products
- Ultra-fast in-room Wi-Fi
- 55” flat-screen Smart TV with Google Chromecast
- Mobile Key contactless check-in
Amenities & services
- Access to Muir’s guest-only speakeasy, BKS
- Windward Wellness centre, fitness facilities and True Colours art gallery
- Exclusive access to Muir’s yacht and motorboat
- Complimentary use of fully-equipped six-person meeting room
- Kayaks, paddleboards and bicycles
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Car and driver service