Two guests | One bed
These full-corner suites look south towards the historic Thrumcap shoal and lighthouse. They include a spacious living and dining area, oversized spa-like bathroom, Captain’s desk and inset handcrafted walnut bar.
Designed by Canada’s Studio Munge, these residential-style suites include one king-size bed, finely-appointed living room, dining area and a full-wall inset handcrafted walnut bar with a curated collection of local and international wines and spirits, Nespresso machine, fridge and double sink.
These granite bathrooms boast harbour views and feature a wet room, floating tub, Aesop bath products and custom Nova Scotia bath salts.
- One King bed
- 1015 square feet
- Full-corner windows with stunning views into the entrance of the Halifax harbour, towards George’s Island and historic lighthouses.
- At over 1000 square feet, these spacious suites include a dining table, hutch, and inset handcrafted walnut bar with local and international wines and spirits, fridge, double sink and Nespresso machine
- Curated art collection including original landscapes from Nova Scotian artists
- Triple-paned sound-proofed windows with bedside controlled blackout drapes and lighting
- Intuitive bedside touchpad for convenient and custom control of light levels, drapes and sheers
- Spa-like granite bathroom with separate wet room and bathtub
- Luxury Aesop bath products and custom Nova Scotia bath salts
- Ultra-fast in-room Wi-Fi
- Two 55” flat-screen Smart TVs with Google Chromecast
- Mobile Key contactless check-in
Amenities & Services
- Access to Muir’s guest-only speakeasy, BKS
- Windward Wellness centre, fitness facilities and True Colours art gallery
- Exclusive access to Muir’s yacht and motorboat
- Complimentary use of The Wardroom, a fully-equipped six-person meeting room
- Kayaks and bicycles
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Car and driver service